Why Should Your Child Join the Junior Forest Wardens?
- Low cost (approximately $100/warden/year)
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in forestry, ecology, leadership and outdoor skills.
- Chance to explore career options in the natural sciences.
- Focus on having children experience the outdoors.
- Gain a sense of respect, understanding and stewardship for our environment.
- Opportunity for parents and children to meet people with similar interests.
- Adult leadership and skills training events, programs and workshops.
- Affordable out trips throughout the year.
- Affordable summer camp for children 8 to 15 and summer and winter "outreach" adventure programs for youth 12 and up.
- Opportunity to attend regional, provincial and national campouts and activities in addition to club functions.
- Over 70 years of history.
- IT'S FUN!!
Kindly Supported in Part by: